4.1147 Queries (2/24)

Fri, 8 Mar 91 17:22:36 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1147. Friday, 8 Mar 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1991 21:53:41 EST (12 lines)
From: hmcook@boe00.minc.umd.edu (Hardy M. Cook)
Subject: Cure for "out of environment space"

(2) Date: 8 March 91, 10:02:01 EST (12 lines)
From: Harry Whitaker <R12040@UQAM>
Subject: British Satire Query

Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1991 21:53:41 EST
From: hmcook@boe00.minc.umd.edu (Hardy M. Cook)

A few months ago, I read in PC MAGAZINE about a command that can be
added to an AUTOEXEC.BAT file that provides more ENVIRONMENT SPACE. I
have, however, misplaced the magazine. Does anyone know of DOS command
I'm referring to? Thanks.

Hardy M. Cook
HMCook@BOE00.MINC.UMD.EDU