4.1138 E-Mail Access (3/26)

Thu, 7 Mar 91 17:37:47 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1138. Thursday, 7 Mar 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 06 Mar 91 11:17:33 HOE (9 lines)
From: Elena Benedicto <D1FLEBS0@EB0UB011>
Subject: David Sitman's note

(2) Date: Wed, 06 Mar 91 06:12:16 CST (10 lines)
From: Marcus Smith <SMITHM@LOYNOVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1132 Humanist Access on the Nets

(3) Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 09:51:49 EST (7 lines)
From: "Edwin S. Segal" <ESSEGA01@ULKYVM>
Subject: 4.1132 Humanist Access on the Nets

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 91 11:17:33 HOE
From: Elena Benedicto <D1FLEBS0@EB0UB011>

>From David Sitman's note of March, 5, I guess he knows how to contact
with the Soviet Union. If there is anyone out there who knows whether
and how to contact someone in Leningrad, please send an email note to
the address above. Thanks.

Elena Benedicto.
(2) --------------------------------------------------------------16----
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 91 06:12:16 CST
From: Marcus Smith <SMITHM@LOYNOVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1132 Humanist Access on the Nets (1/37)

An interesting topic. What about the Palestinian universities on the
West Bank and Gaza--Bir Zeit, Bethlehem, Nablus, Gaza, etc.? Do they
have access to the bitnet/HUMANIST link? If so, could I get the
addresses? If not, why not? I know scholars at several of these
universities and would like to use this method to exchange information.
Does anyone have any information about computer links to these
universities?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 09:51:49 EST
From: "Edwin S. Segal" <ESSEGA01@ULKYVM>
Subject: 4.1132 Humanist Access on the Nets (1/37)

Does anyone know of a BITNET or INTERNET node in the West Bank? Perhaps
Beir Zeit University?