4.1109 Queries (3/59)

Thu, 28 Feb 91 23:03:59 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1109. Thursday, 28 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Thu Feb 28 19:54:57 1991 (23 lines)
From: microsoft!marcosi@uunet.uu.net
Subject: queries to Humanist

(2) Date: Wed, 27 Feb 91 17:19 EST (16 lines)
From: V086J8BT@UBVMS.BITNET
Subject: help-oxford address

(3) Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 08:23:25 EST (20 lines)
From: Michael Strangelove <441495@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Newsletter & Journal Directory

Date: Thu Feb 28 19:54:57 1991
From: microsoft!marcosi@uunet.uu.net

Two queries:

1) I'm not able to connect any longer to FTP 129.217.64.60 or
"unido.informatik.uni-dortmund.de". As a reply to one of my
attempts, I got an error message saying that the host has
moved. So, does anybody have the new address?

2) I would like to know if there exist any linguistical databases,
both on disks/CD or on an accessible remote server, for technical
terminology, especially computer science, for the following
languages: Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Italian, Dutch and Dansk.
For the last three languages, for example, I know of Eurodicautom,
run by the European Community Host Organisation.

Thanks,

Marco Simionato (microsoft!marcosi@uunet.uu.net)