4.1097 Q: KR for Historical & Archive Data (1/15)

Tue, 26 Feb 91 23:36:48 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1097. Tuesday, 26 Feb 1991.

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 1991 12:48:00 -0500
From: Sebastian Rahtz <S.P.Q.Rahtz@ecs.southampton.ac.uk>
Subject: help for historian
Forwarded by: Willard McCarty

A computer science colleague in Portugal is interested in finding out
about people working in the area of knowledge representation for
historical and archive data. I suggested, inter alia, that he join the
AHC and subscribe to HUMANIST. I am sure that neither of you is now the
right person to ask, but I am sure you know the answers! So could you
drop a short line to

jj@pt.ctt.uminho

with the information on those two topics? I would be most grateful!

yours

sebastian