4.1076 Rs: Outlining; Amstrad; ... (4/58)

Sun, 24 Feb 91 21:14:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1076. Sunday, 24 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Sun, 24 Feb 91 12:08:11 IST (21 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 4.0973 Qs: ... Outlining

(2) Date: 21 Feb 91 11:27:18 (11 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: query about Amstrad computers

(3) Date: Sat, 23 Feb 91 14:34:53 GMT (13 lines)
From: FRI001@IBM.SOUTHAMPTON.AC.UK

(4) Date: Fri, 22 Feb 91 19:24:47 EST (13 lines)
From: david j reimer f <dreimer4@mach1.wlu.ca>
Subject: FTP Thanks

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 91 12:08:11 IST
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 4.0973 Qs: Japanese; Czech; Outlining... (5/98)

I know nothing about stand-alones, but I have been preparing my own
lectures for over a year with Nota Bene's outlining feature, which
does everything you mention (moving around items, renumbering
them automatically, moving sub-headings along with the headings,
going -- well, not to unlimited depth, but I think there are at
least seven levels to which one can go) and some others (varied
numbering formats, entering text under each heading and then hiding
or displaying it, hiding sublevels for a clearer picture of what you
are doing). Of course, it is an integral part of Nota Bene, and
could not be transferred to whatever you are using, though the
output text can be transferred to a number of formats.

David Schaps
F21004@BARILVM
Bar Ilan University
Ramat Gan, Israel