4.1025 The War: A Palestinian View (1/91)

Wed, 13 Feb 91 22:29:05 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1025. Wednesday, 13 Feb 1991.

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 1991 11:52 EST
From: D_DAVIS@HVRFORD.BITNET
Subject: The War: A Palestinian View

I have read the many postings from Isreal since the outbreak of Desert
Storm with both concern for the civilians who are subjected to the
terrible stress of sudden air raid warnings and destruction of
neighborhoods and a growing anxiety about the fate of the Palestinians
in the West Bank.

The following transcription of a fax message is forwarded with the
permission of Jennifer Bing-Canar, the addressee:

RAMALLAH FRIENDS SCHOOLS
P.O. Box 66
Ramallah, West Bank
Via Israel
(Tel. 972-2-956230, same for fax 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.)