4.0992 Rs: Monitor Hazards; RC SF Writers (3/88)

Wed, 6 Feb 91 17:12:43 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0992. Wednesday, 6 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 15:46:24 EST (12 lines)
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: Response on Monitor Hazards Query (Below)

(2) Date: 06 Feb 91 12:24:00 gmt (28 lines)
From: D.Mealand@edinburgh.ac.uk
Subject: Radiation from Monitors

(3) Date: Mon, 4 Feb 91 14:07:22 EST (48 lines)
From: Eric Rabkin <USERGDFD@UMICHUM.BITNET>
Subject: Request for Names of U.S. Roman Catholic SF Writers & Editors

Date: Wed, 06 Feb 91 15:46:24 EST
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>

Humanist Digest 4.0310 (23 July 1990) contains 5 pieces on monitor
hazards, including an excerpt from a CCNEWS article with references
to the scientific literature and a reference to the MacUser article.
It is available from the fileserver in the log HUMANIST LOG9007D.
I've sent a copy to Mealand.

-- Allen