4.0964 Le Francais on Humanist (3/62)

Thu, 31 Jan 91 16:23:27 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0964. Thursday, 31 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: 30 January 91, 11:28:25 EST (19 lines)
From: ANDREWO at UTOREPAS
Subject: Le Francais [eds.]

(2) Date: Wed, 30 Jan 91 11:51:12 EST (23 lines)
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: French on Humanist

(3) Date: 31 January 91, 11:02:32 EST (20 lines)
From: ANDREWO at UTOREPAS

This exchange took place yesterday and today between Andrew
Oliver and me. I appreciate the points he is raising about
language on Humanist and other such bulletin boards, and
would welcome further comments from Humanist readers.
-- Elaine