Fri, 25 Jan 91 00:13:49 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0942. Friday, 25 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 20:22 EST (11 lines)
From: NMILLER@trincc
Subject: Northrop Frye

(2) Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 09:47:41 EST (26 lines)
From: elli%ikaros@husc6.BITNET (Elli Mylonas)
Subject: multiculturalism

(3) Date: Thu, 24 Jan 91 11:51:12 PST (19 lines)
From: 6500rms@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Re: Digitized Audio

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 20:22 EST
From: NMILLER@trincc

To Germaine Warkentin's eloquent and moving tribute to Northrop
Frye there will surely be added many more from those who knew
him or at the very least understood and appreciated him early on.
My salute is from one come very late to the feast, having resisted
him for twenty years. He will indeed be missed.

Norman Miller