4.0908 News from Israel (4/189)

Sun, 20 Jan 91 16:45:15 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0908. Sunday, 20 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 18 Jan 1991 13:06 IST (12 lines)
From: Isaiah Gafni <HNUGI@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Re: 4.0870 Use of Metaphor in Justifications for War (1/80)

(2) Date: Sun, 20 Jan 91 15:05 +0200 (40 lines)
From: RWERMAN@HUJIVMS
Subject: Saturday Night

(3) Date: Sun, 20 Jan 91 15:05 +0200 (82 lines)
From: RWERMAN@HUJIVMS
Subject: Bomb Shelters and Gas Masks

(4) Date: Sun, 20 Jan 91 15:05 +0200 (55 lines)
From: RWERMAN@HUJIVMS
Subject: Sunday: Further News [eds.]

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 1991 13:06 IST
From: Isaiah Gafni <HNUGI@HUJIVM1>

Eight Iraqi "metaphors" fell on us last night without any provocation.
My first thoughts after removing my gask mask this morning was to wish
my learned "Humanist" colleagues much success in their continued
deliberations!

Isaiah Gafni
Dept. of Jewish History
The Hebrew University