Tue, 15 Jan 91 18:32:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0891. Tuesday, 15 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: 15 Jan 91 14:11:00 EST (13 lines)
From: "Mary Dee Harris" <mdharris@guvax.georgetown.edu>
Subject: Toshiba Security

(2) Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 09:44:31 EST (20 lines)
From: Michel Pierssens <R36254@UQAM>
Subject: Multiculturalism and Bossuet

(3) Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 08:10:50 EST (15 lines)
From: "L. Dale Patterson" <LDPATT01@ULKYVM>
Subject: 4.0886 Re: Communion Frequency

Date: 15 Jan 91 14:11:00 EST
From: "Mary Dee Harris" <mdharris@guvax.georgetown.edu>

I checked my Toshiba 5200 manual, and there is no provision mentioned
for using a password to protect the system. There may be supplementary
software, but it isn't part of the system.

Mary Dee Harris
mdharris@guvax.bitnet
mdharris@guvax.georgetown.edu