4.0861 Rs: On Humanist; Repetition; Thanks (3/49)

Thu, 3 Jan 91 22:19:44 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0861. Thursday, 3 Jan 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 27 Dec 90 12:34:16 CST (9 lines)
From: Natalie Maynor <nm1@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Subject: Re: 4.0854 Humanist: E-mail Etiquette

(2) Date: Wed, 02 Jan 91 18:02:43 EST (24 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: on repetition, again

(3) Date: Thu, 3 Jan 91 14:52:00 PST (16 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: Death and names

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 90 12:34:16 CST
From: Natalie Maynor <nm1@Ra.MsState.Edu>

As Willard has pointed out, the "oral" characteristics of this medium
perhaps lead to a certain amount of repetition. Another reason for
repetition is simply that the medium is growing: Repetition is
inevitable as newcomers join discussions. Natalie Maynor
(nm1@ra.msstate.edu)