4.0849 Queries (3/44)

Wed, 26 Dec 90 14:25:03 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0849. Wednesday, 26 Dec 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 21 Dec 90 13:27:37 EST (16 lines)
From: Randal Baier <REBX@CORNELLC>
Subject: Poland E-Mail Sites?

(2) Date: Mon, 24 Dec 90 16:25:06 EST (18 lines)
From: "STEVEN D. FRAADE" <FRASTED@YALEVM>
Subject: All Chargecard

(3) Date: 21 December 1990, 09:36:03 EST (10 lines)
From: Roy Flannagan <FLANNAGA at OUACCVMB>
Subject: e-texts for works of Michel Butor

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 90 13:27:37 EST
From: Randal Baier <REBX@CORNELLC>

This is an open request to any HUMANIST member who has made Internet
or BITNET contacts with sites in Poland. Basically we are considering
sending full-text files (or messages) using network capabilities.
A specific point: what are the size limits on FILE vs. E-MAIL trans-
missions?

Obviously we all do this right now. Are there any problems in sending
messages to Poland. Do the connections stay open consistently?
Is there a list of internet -accessible nodes that one can download

Randal Baier
Cornell University.