4.0833 Lists: LINGUIST; French & Italian Studies (2/115)

Sun, 16 Dec 90 16:06:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0833. Sunday, 16 Dec 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 14 Dec 1990 05:09:11 +0800 (28 lines)
From: linguist@uniwa.uwa.oz.au (Anthony Aristar)
Subject: New List: LINGUIST

(2) Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 12:34:47 PST (87 lines)
From: 6500cal@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: A New Electronic Journal for French & Italian Studies

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 1990 05:09:11 +0800
From: linguist@uniwa.uwa.oz.au (Anthony Aristar)
Subject: New List

ANNOUNCING A NEW LIST

LINGUIST@UNIWA.UWA.OZ.AU

A new list has been formed, which will serve as a place of discussion
for those issues which concern the academic discipline of linguistics
and related fields. The list is international in orientation, and hopes
to provide a forum for the community of linguists as they exist in
different countries. Though the list is moderated, and all submissions
are subject to editorial discretion, it has no areal, ideological or
theoretical bent, and discussion of any linguistic subfield are welcomed.
Membership of the list is open to all.

To subscribe to this list, please send a message to
LINGUIST-REQUEST@UNIWA.UWA.OZ.AU containing as its first and only line
the following:

SUBSCRIBE LINGUIST

Any other questions may be directed to: