4.0826 Notes: Yankee Doodle Virus Vaccine Available (1/15)

Sun, 9 Dec 90 19:06:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0826. Sunday, 9 Dec 1990.

Date: Wed, 5 Dec 90 22:17 EDT
From: ELKALAMARAS@vassar.bitnet
Subject: Re: Yankee Doodle virus

To all who asked about the Yankee Doodle virus:

We have the vaccine for the Yankee Doodle virus. Please inform the
Humanists list that they can get it (starting Dec. 4) with anonymous
ftp at the site csnxt1.vassar.edu under the directory /pub/virus. The
names are "scanv67c.zip" and "cleanp67.zip". They are compressed using
Phil Katz's PKZIP utility and can be decompressed using the program
PKZ110.EXE which is also in the csnxt1.vassar.edu site, in directory
pub/utilities. I will have them there until the end of December, so
that people can download them. Please note that the downloading should
be with the "binary" option set.

I hope this helps,

Lefteris Kalamaras