4.0824 Rs: ARIST/HCY; WiscWare; Intellimation (3/51)

Sun, 9 Dec 90 18:04:42 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0824. Sunday, 9 Dec 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 6 Dec 90 08:05:23 -0500 (EST) (19 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: 4.0817 Wanted: Project Descriptions for ARIST

(2) Date: Thu, 06 Dec 90 23:51 EST (15 lines)
From: "Joel P. Elliott" <JELIOT@UNC>
Subject: Re: WiscWare inquiry

(3) Date: 07 Dec 90 10:22:38 (17 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: 4.0821 Intellimation

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 90 08:05:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: 4.0817 Wanted: Project Descriptions for ARIST (1/35)

Helen Tibbo writes

>I am writing to solicit descriptions (preferably published ones) of
>projects involving computer/technology applications in the humanities.
>I am currently engaged in writing a chapter on information
>technology/systems/services for the humanities for the Annual Review of
>Information Science and Technology (ARIST).

She could do no better than to contact Ian Lancashire and Willard
McCarty at the University of Toronto (IAN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca
and MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca). They are the editors of Oxford
University Press's Humanities Computing Yearbook. A new edition is
coming out very soon now.

Leslie Burkholder