4.0721 Rs: MORPH; Bell; Grammar Checkers; Biblio SW (4/78)

Tue, 20 Nov 90 21:47:41 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0721. Tuesday, 20 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 08:45:02 PST (18 lines)
From: 6500rms@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: MORPH

(2) Date: Thu, 15 Nov 90 17:04 EST (15 lines)
From: Karl Van Ausdal <VANAUSDALK@APPSTATE.BITNET>
Subject: T. H. Bell quote

(3) Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 11:20:52 EST (36 lines)
From: Feili Brenda Tu <GRFG086@TWNMOE10>
Subject: Re: grammar checkers

(4) Date: Tue, 13 Nov 90 21:53:40 PST (9 lines)
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.0709 Queries (5/83)

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 08:45:02 PST
From: 6500rms@UCSBUXA.BITNET

Mr. Gordon Neal of the Classics Department at the University of
Manchester has been working on a PC version of David Packard's MORPH
program. I do not know the current status as far as distribution is
concerned, but I am sure Mr. Neal would not mind telling you the current
status. His E-mail address is: mffgkgn@cms.umrcc.ac.uk. I can look up
his regular mail address is anyone needs it.

Randall Smith
Classics Department
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106