4.0703 Copyright (2/52)

Wed, 7 Nov 90 11:59:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0703. Wednesday, 7 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 05 Nov 90 15:45 PST (11 lines)
From: Daniel Boyarin <BOYARIN@UCBCMSA>
Subject: 4.0667 Court case -- "Tora Treasure" CD-ROM

(2) Date: Sat, 3 Nov 90 17:05 EST (41 lines)
From: "Peter D. Junger" <JUNGER@CWRU>
Subject: Citation of case involving the index to the New York

Date: Mon, 05 Nov 90 15:45 PST
From: Daniel Boyarin <BOYARIN@UCBCMSA>

The courts will undoubtedly decide the Tora Treasure case as they will.
People need feel no distress at having bought the product as I can
attest that it waas sold in good faith. I have no connection with the
producers or distributors other than as a customer and I am convinced
that they believe that they have stolen nothing. Let us remember how
the courts decided in the look and feel case; that didn't make it right.
In any case, here the court has not even spoken yet. Sincerely, Daniel