4.0697 Academic Computing Address (3/51)

Wed, 7 Nov 90 11:33:10 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0697. Wednesday, 7 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 04 Nov 90 11:05:01 EST (23 lines)
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>
Subject: Acad. Comp. address

(2) Date: Sun, 04 Nov 90 18:34 EST (11 lines)
From: "Dr. Joel Goldfield" <JOEL@DUKEMVS.BITNET>
Subject: _Academic Computing_

(3) Date: Tue, 6 Nov 90 00:55 EST (17 lines)
From: ST_JOSEPH@HVRFORD.BITNET
Subject: Re: 4.0693 Qs: NYT & Indexing Co.; _Academic Computing_

Date: Sun, 04 Nov 90 11:05:01 EST
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>

>Date: Thu, 01 Nov 90 21:15:35 CDT
>From: Bill Ball <C476721@UMCVMB>
>Subject: Academic Computing info wanted

>Could someone send me subscription information for the
>magazine _Academic Computing_? I cant seem to find a copy of it
>around >here.

They have dropped the advertising and now charge a subscription
rate: $50 for individual faculty; $40 if you complete the
"Computer Use Profile" which they will presumably turn into a
salable mailing list to make up for some of the lost ad revenue.

The address is P. O. Box 804, McKinney, TX 75069.

Elliott Parker BITNET: 3ZLUFUR@CMUVM
Journalism Dept. Internet: eparker@well.sf.ca.us
Central Michigan University Compuserve: 70701,520
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 USA UUCP: {psuvax1}!cmuvm.bitnet!3zlufur