4.0677 Rs: Arabic Word Processing (2/44)

Thu, 1 Nov 90 21:40:09 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0677. Thursday, 1 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 08:15:00 EST (12 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: Arabic Word Proc.

(2) Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 10:28:00 EST (32 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu
Subject: Arabic Word Processing

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 90 08:15:00 EST
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu

There is a word processing program, with laser drivers, called Multi-
Lingual Scholar (Gamma Productions Inc.), which can be used for word
processing in any language that is alphabetical. I have a demo version
that permits typing in Hebrew, Arabic, Cyrillic and of course all
western European languages concurrently. If I find more specific
information (address, telephone number), I'll pass it on.

MKessler@HUM.SFSU.EDU