4.0675 Citing Network Sources (2/49)

Thu, 1 Nov 90 21:36:17 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0675. Thursday, 1 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 01 Nov 90 10:26:54 EST (14 lines)
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>
Subject: electronic references

(2) Date: Thu, 1 NOV 90 18:16:11 GMT (35 lines)
From: SA_RAE@vax.acs.open.ac.uk
Subject: RE: 4.0672 Citing Network Sources

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 90 10:26:54 EST
From: Elliott Parker <3ZLUFUR@CMUVM>

A good paper by Sue A. Dodd at the U. of N. Carolina is "Bibliographic
references for computer files in the social sciences: A discussion
paper." It is available online by sending mail to COMSERVE@RPIECS
and in the body put SEND COMPFILE BIBREF.

Elliott Parker BITNET: 3ZLUFUR@CMUVM
Journalism Dept. Internet: eparker@well.sf.ca.us
Central Michigan University Compuserve: 70701,520
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859 USA UUCP: {psuvax1}!cmuvm.bitnet!3zlufur