4.0671 Qs: Arabic Word Proc.; CDROMS; IF; ... (3/65)

Wed, 31 Oct 90 23:11:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0671. Wednesday, 31 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 30 Oct 90 22:04:01 +0100 (17 lines)
From: Henning M|rk <slavhenn@aau.dk>
Subject: Arabic word processor

(2) Date: Wed, 31 Oct 90 11:29:55 EST (18 lines)
From: Steven Weisberg <UOG00230@VM.UoGuelph.CA>
Subject: suggestions for my thesis

(3) Date: Wed, 31 Oct 90 16:02 EST (30 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@umtlvr.bitnet>
Subject: CD-ROM

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 90 22:04:01 +0100
From: Henning M|rk <slavhenn@aau.dk>

Is there anyone on the list who can tell me about a good program
for Arabic (including drivers for laser printing)? I once came
across DWA, which seemed to be an anglo-arabic version of DW (later
PCText) bought in Saudi Arabia. It did not seem to be good. What do
people do today when they need a good word processor for writing texts
in Arabic. I know there exists a good option for MacIntosh users, but
what do DOS people do?

Henning Moerk
Slavisk Institut
Aarhus Universitet