4.0633 Qs: German Etexts; Copyright; Authorware Academic (3/55)

Wed, 24 Oct 90 23:47:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0633. Wednesday, 24 Oct 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 24 Oct 90 01:37 EDT (18 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@umtlvr.bitnet>
Subject: German address

(2) Date: 23 Oct 90 23:59:16 EST (7 lines)
From: James O'Donnell <JODONNEL@PENNSAS.UPENN.EDU>
Subject: 4.0623 Nietzsche Etexts (from Malcolm Brown)

(3) Date: Wed, 24 Oct 90 10:17 EDT (30 lines)
From: Matthew Wall <WALL@campus.swarthmore.edu>
Subject: Query: Authorware academic

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 90 01:37 EDT
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@umtlvr.bitnet>

I wish I could get information concerning a german organisation (state
or university run) accumulating regularly press documents in machine
readable form directly from the press companies. Has any one data on
this initiative.
Thanks in advance.

Michel Lenoble
Litterature Comparee