4.0541 Miscellany: Administratrivia; FRODO (2/25)

Thu, 27 Sep 90 18:22:54 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0541. Thursday, 27 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Wednesday, 26 September 1990 2203-EST (15 lines)
From: Bob Kraft <KRAFT@PENNDRLS>
Subject: clarification regarding OFFLINE 30

(2) Date: Wednesday, 26 Sep 1990 19:15:07 EDT (10 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>
Subject: 4.0529 Responses

Date: Wednesday, 26 September 1990 2203-EST
From: Bob Kraft <KRAFT@PENNDRLS>

I forgot to mention in my "miscellaneous" note -- Although OFFLINE 30
appeared in an abridged form on HUMANIST, due to potential problems in
transmitting very long files to some nodes, the full column is available
on the ListServer for any who are interested.

Bob Kraft

[From the Editors: The file is retrievable as OFFLINE 30; consult
your Guide to Humanist for further information on how to accomplish
this.]