4.0521 Further Queries (4/52)

Tue, 25 Sep 90 22:27:57 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0521. Tuesday, 25 Sep 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 21 Sep 90 11:28:35 PDT (13 lines)
From: Giorgio Perissinotto <9824peri@UCSBUXA.BITNET>
Subject: Printer Memory

(2) Date: Fri, 21 Sep 90 24:41:00 EST (7 lines)
From: Michael Kessler <Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate.sfsu.edu>
Subject: PRIVATE TUTOR

(3) Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 09:56 EDT (21 lines)
From: Matthew Wall <WALL@campus.swarthmore.edu>
Subject: Concordance programs for Macintosh?

(4) Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 11:37:03 EDT (11 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Robert Electronique?

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 90 11:28:35 PDT(6) (13 lines)
From: Giorgio Perissinotto <9824peri@UCSBUXA.BITNET>

I am looking for a source to purchase addtional memory for my HP IIP.
There seems to be quite a difference in price form one vendor to another.

Please reply to gperissi@ucsbuxa.bitnet

Giorgio Perissinotto
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
University of California