4.0428 Announcement: Oral History Association Meeting (1/11)

Mon, 27 Aug 90 17:09:54 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0428. Monday, 27 Aug 1990.

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 90 13:11:50 EST
From: Johnfox@RCN
Subject: oral history conference

The national Oral History Association is holding its annual meeting and
1990 conference at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, Cambirdge, November 8-11.
The program is scheduled to be mailed during the week of September 3.
The 46 sessions are wide ranging and cover subjects within various
disciples of history, social sciences and English. We have included
several workshops to aid those who are just becoming involved in oral
history. For teachers we are offering, through Salem State College, a 3
credit workshop on Saturday, November 10. If you are not on the OHA's
mailing list and would like to receive a program, please drop me a line
at my EMAIL address or write to me: John J. Fox, OHA/LAC, Department of
History, Salem State College, Salem, MA 01970.