4.0417 Announcement: ALLC-ACH92 (1/23)

Thu, 23 Aug 90 21:15:39 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0417. Thursday, 23 Aug 1990.

Date: Thu, 23 AUG 90 12:41:20 GMT
From: SUSAN@vax.oxford.ac.uk
Subject: Advance notice ALLC-ACH92 at Oxford

Please make a note in your diaries/calendars that ALLC-ACH92,
the 19th International Conference of the Association for
Literary and Linguistic Computing and the 12th International
Conference on Computers and the Humanities will be held at Oxford
University, England, on 5-9 April 1992.

Accommodation has already been reserved in Christ Church, one
of Oxford's oldest and best known colleges.

Nearer the time we will be setting up a special username for the
conference. This will be announced on HUMANIST. In the meantime,
please contact me if you would like to go on the mailing list for
further information about ALLC-ACH92.

Susan Hockey
Centre for Humanities Computing
Oxford University Computing Service