4.0410 CP/M to DOS (3/69)

Thu, 23 Aug 90 20:41:31 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0410. Thursday, 23 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 10:29 PST (13 lines)
From: <YOUNGC@UCRVMS>
Subject: CP/M to DOS

(2) Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 23:01 EST (41 lines)
From: MORGAN TAMPLIN <TAMPLIN@TrentU.CA>
Subject: RE: 4.0392 ... CPM2DOS

(3) Date: Thu, 23 Aug 1990 15:29 IST (15 lines)
From: Marc Bregman <HPUBM@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Re: 4.0392 R: CPM2DOS

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 10:29 PST
From: <YOUNGC@UCRVMS>

There is a shareware utility that converts CP/M to DOS. It's
available on a lot of bulletin boards, among them the PC Spectrum
at (714) 381-6013. There the file is called cpmtodos.zip; one will
also need an un-zipper to extract the files. One is available
there as pkz110.exe. I'm told it's very good, but I've not tried
it myself.

Charles Young
youngc@ucrvms