4.0394 On Technology (3/63)

Mon, 20 Aug 90 18:17:33 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0394. Monday, 20 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 17:27 PDT (15 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.0391 Technology, Etc.

(2) Date: Fri, 17 Aug 90 08:15:07 MDT (37 lines)
From: Skip Knox <DUSKNOX@IDBSU>

(3) Date: Friday, 17 Aug 1990 13:08:24 EDT (11 lines)
From: "Patrick J. O'Donnell" <U1095@WVNVM>
Subject: 4.0391 Technology, Etc. (3/74)

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 17:27 PDT
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

Dear Willard, Oh those tweedy, not-so-avuncular professors who
condescended to one with their declarations of one's "heresy." From
what? TSE retracted his book of heresies, AFTER STRANGE GODS, in which
he had anathematized Blake and Lawrence as "heretics." He had the
Orthodox line. Rome of course wouldnt not have said that of his
adherence to Canterbury. And he himself, flirting with the brownshirted
"heretics" against civilization itself, as the West once knew it.
If all those condemned as heretics of one kind or another were
laid end to end, they still might not reach to the plane where TSE's
poor soul probably lies awaiting redemption. Would you like to see,
Willard, my mythologem on TSE? Now that you mentioned him? Kessler