Mon, 6 Aug 90 22:19:27 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0366. Monday, 6 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 16:19:53 PDT (12 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.0355 Queries

(2) Date: Wed, 01 Aug 90 08:37:48 EDT (18 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Heisenberg

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 16:19:53 PDT
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.0355 Queries (5/115)

Re Image data bases. Contact Steve Jacobson (csvsj@cmsa.berkeley.edu)
for information about an image data base system which UC Berkeley has
developed for UNIX workstations (currently available for SUN).

Jacobson can probably provide information about other such systems

Charles Faulhaber
UC Berkeley