4.0313 Queries: Quotation source; Address sought (2/26)

Mon, 23 Jul 90 18:48:38 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0313. Monday, 23 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 21 Jul 90 16:44 EDT (12 lines)
From: John Lavagnino <LAV@brandeis.bitnet>
Subject: Quotation source sought

(2) Date: 21 Jul 90 16:02:30 EDT (14 lines)
From: George Aichele <73760.1176@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Address Request

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 90 16:44 EDT
From: John Lavagnino <LAV@brandeis.bitnet>

An acquaintance seeks the source of this quotation:

When I asked Mr. Church if he was himself the architect, he
replied, ``Yes, I can say, as the good woman did about her mock
turtle soup, `I made it out of my own head.' ''

John Lavagnino, English, Brandeis University