4.0302 Q&N: Prolog/Lisp Exercises; Codex/Scroll refs. (2/31)

Thu, 19 Jul 90 18:38:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0302. Thursday, 19 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 15:35:05 EDT (15 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: Prolog/Lisp exercises needed

(2) Date: Thu, 19 Jul 1990 12:43 IST (16 lines)
From: Marc Bregman <HPUBM@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Canon

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 15:35:05 EDT
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>

Does anyone have the programs for the exercises for "Natural Language
Processing in Prolog" by Gazdar/Mellish? If so, can you share them with
me?

I would also be interested in the programs from the Lisp version. I have
already written to the authors and was told that the text programs in the
book are available from the authors, but not the answers to the
programming exercises. I am trying to decide between using
Gazdar/Mellish for a course or James Allen's text "Natural Language
Understanding" and availability of exercise answers is an important
factor in my decision. Any help would be appreciated.