4.0268 Query: Pat Retrieval Program (1/12)

Wed, 11 Jul 90 16:40:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0268. Wednesday, 11 Jul 1990.

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 90 13:54:33 CST
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>
Subject: PAT RETRIEVAL PROGRAM: PUBLISHED REVIEWS

Several months ago, I saw an article in UNIX Review, or UNIX Today, or
UNIX World (I think) on PAT, the exceptionally powerful retrieval program
developed at the UW Centre for the NOED, now (perhaps) supported by
an offshoot company, Open Text Systems. Does anyone recall the location
of this article on PAT? Actually, I would be interested in any published
reviews of PAT, or comments from those who may be using PAT. Equally:
an email address or postal address for Open Text Systems.

Thanks in advance,
Robin Cover
BITNET: zrcc1001@smuvm1
Internet: robin@txsil.lonestar.org