Tue, 3 Jul 90 17:12:12 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0244. Tuesday, 3 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 3 Jul 90 11:49 EST (45 lines)
From: Jim Wilderotter <WILDER@GUVAX>
Subject: Spanish corpus or dictionary.

(2) Date: Tue, 03 Jul 90 12:21:19 CST (17 lines)
From: "Robin C. Cover" <ZRCC1001@SMUVM1>
Subject: UPENN CCAT SERVER

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 90 11:49 EST
From: Jim Wilderotter -- Georgetown University Academic

Pamela Trittin,

You wrote in Humanist (Vol. 4, No.0239 Monday July 2, 1990) that you
were searching for a Spanish corpus or off-line Spanish dictionary. The
following three organizations might be what you are looking for. The
first two are Text corpi, and the last has an electronic dictionary
available.

A. The Digital Archive and Thesaurus of Spanish Texts at the University
of California at Berkeley. (text corpus)
Professor Charles Faulhaber
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
University of California
Berkeley, Ca 94720
internet: Cbf@Faulhaber.Berkeley.Edu

B. Nijmegen Corpus of Spanish Texts. (text corpus)
Hans van Halteren
Department of English
University of Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9103
6500 HD Nijmegen
The Netherlands
telephone: (NL)-080-512836
bitnet: Cor_Hvh@Hnykun52

C. Institut d'Etudes Romanes. (dictionary available)
Professor David Mighetto
Departmento de Lenguas Romances
Seccion Lengua Espanola
Universidad de Gotemburgo