4.0230 Meditations on Knowledge (2/44)

Wed, 27 Jun 90 17:17:42 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0230. Wednesday, 27 Jun 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 09:35:32 BST (11 lines)
From: Donald Spaeth <GKHA13@CMS.GLASGOW.AC.UK>
Subject: 4.0215 Meditations

(2) Date: Tue, 26 Jun 90 18:00 PDT (33 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 4.0226 Knowledge: Permanent and Transient

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 09:35:32 BST
From: Donald Spaeth 041 339-8855 x6336 <GKHA13@CMS.GLASGOW.AC.UK>

Has the study of Classical Hebrew really not changed? The Hebrew
itself may not have, but I'm sure interpretations have. My own
field (early modern English history) has changed significantly
over the past 45 years--several times--although I grant not
as much as computing.

Don Spaeth