4.0149 CHum Book Reviewers Wanted (1/33)

Wed, 30 May 90 17:35:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0149. Wednesday, 30 May 1990.

Date: Tue, 29 May 90 14:05:23 -0700
From: rodprep%pollux.ucdavis.edu@ucdavis.BITNET (Earl H. Kinmonth)
Subject: Books to Review May 29, 1990

The following books have come into my hands for review in
*Computers and the Humanities*:

Edward Barrett, ed. *The Society of Text: Hypertext, Hypermedia, and
the Social Construction of Information.* (MIT Press).

Alan Biermann. *Great Ideas in Computer Science: A Gentle Introduction.*
(MIT Press).

G.R. Ledger. *Re-counting Plato: A Computer Analysis of Plato's Style.*
(Clarendon Press).

Philip Leith. *Formalism in AI and Computer Science.* (Ellis Horwood).

Whitman Richards, ed. *Natural Computation.* (MIT Press).

E. Talstra, ed. *Computer Assisted Analysis of Biblical Texts.* (Free
University Press).

Nico Weber. *Maschinelle Lexikographie und Wortbildungsstrukturen.*
Niemeyer).

If you are interested in reviewing any of these books, and can do so
by July 31, please contact me for the appropriate protocol.

[...]

Kevin Roddy, Book Review Editor, CHum
Medieval Studies, UCD
Davis, California, 95616 USA