4.0147 Q: Mac C; Rs: HUM; Social effects of BBS; Mail (4/60)

Wed, 30 May 90 17:18:00 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0147. Wednesday, 30 May 1990.

(1) Date: Tuesday, 29 May 1990 1348-EST (17 lines)
From: HUMM@PENNDRLS (Alan Humm Religious Studies U. of Penn)
Subject: query: C programming on the Mac

(2) Date: Wed, 30 May 90 12:05:41 PDT (18 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Unix Concording [eds]

(3) Date: Wed, 30 May 90 9:42 GMT (8 lines)
From: KLCOPE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Electronic Style

(4) Date: Sat, 26 May 90 22:17 -0300 (17 lines)
From: DENNIS CINTRA LEITE <FGVSP@BRFapesp.BITNET>
Subject: RE: 4.0136 Mail/Nomail; Less Mail?

Date: Tuesday, 29 May 1990 1348-EST
From: HUMM@PENNDRLS (Alan Humm Religious Studies U. of Penn)

I am looking for a good but inexpensive C compiler for the MacIntosh. I
am also (or perhaps instead) interested in a C++ compiler (also for the
Mac). My priorities are

1. Price
2. ANSI compatability
3. Advanced debugging capabilities.

Can anyone help with their knowledge/experience?

Thanks,
Alan Humm (Humm@PENNdrls)
CCAT/CATSS