4.0145 Siegen (1/11)

Tue, 29 May 90 18:48:59 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0145. Tuesday, 29 May 1990.

Date: Mon, 28 May 90 17:51:54 EDT
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: Siegen needs help

You may have seen the help request I posted on Humanist a few days ago.
My thanks to those who responded. Another problem has arisen which
affects me and probably a few other people. The organizers in Siegen
have promised a Mac IIcx (color) for my demonstration but apparently
they could not get hold of a projection device. Could someone bring one
of those portable Kodak projection devices and loan it to the Siegen
group for the duration of the conference? Let's face it, these people
need help.