4.0107 TeX; RM-Cobol; Autocad (33)

Wed, 23 May 90 19:15:30 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0107. Wednesday, 23 May 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 23 May 1990 8:45:41 EET (15 lines)
From: JUDYK@LIB.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: 4.0099 TeX answer

(2) Date: Wed, 23 May 1990 8:50:52 EET (9 lines)
From: JUDYK@LIB.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: RM-COBOL for PC

(3) Date: Wed, 23 May 1990 8:58:20 EET (9 lines)
From: JUDYK@LIB.TECHNION.AC.IL
Subject: "Queries on scanners & OCR" and related software

Date: Wed, 23 May 1990 8:45:41 EET
From: JUDYK@LIB.TECHNION.AC.IL

Re: Charles Faulhaber's request for sources of TeX: A free (shareware)
version recommended to me as very good is available for the PC from:

Eberhard Mattes,
D-7141 Moglingen,
West Germany.

Send six 3.5" diskettes (it runs in 512K, the rest is for fonts). The
only hitch is that the documentation's in German... currently being
translated by from whom I also got Mattes' address. Sorry I can't
comment on the version, mine didn't arrive yet.