4.0086 Qs: TeX; Archaeology Software; CD Quality (47)

Mon, 21 May 90 17:14:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0086. Monday, 21 May 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 21 May 90 08:24:43 PDT (16 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: TeX and LATeX

(2) Date: 21 May 90 10:36:47 (17 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Archaeological software

(3) Date: Mon, 21 May 90 16:23:17 BST (14 lines)
From: DEL2%phoenix.cambridge.ac.uk@NSFnet-Relay.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [4.0074 Queries (84)]

Date: Mon, 21 May 90 08:24:43 PDT
From: cbf@faulhaber.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)

I am reposting this since I don't remember seeing it among recent
messages:

Can anyone give me any information about sources for TeX or LATeX,
particularly for MS-DOS?

Are there different varieties, and, if so, which is the best.

Charles Faulhaber
UC Berkeley
ked@ucbgarn.bitnet