3.1312 Queries (62)

Tue, 24 Apr 90 23:12:00 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1312. Tuesday, 24 Apr 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 11 Apr 90 21:04:20 EDT (18 lines)
From: matsuba@Writer.YorkU.CA
Subject: Bibliography for computing in the humanities

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Apr 90 20:38:22 EDT (11 lines)
From: Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Unknown reference in Luther

(3) Date: Mon, 23 Apr 90 21:45:41 CDT (12 lines)
From: "Bill Ball" <C476721@UMCVMB>
Subject: electronic journals

(4) Date: Tue, 24 Apr 90 10:53 CST (21 lines)
From: <JULIEN@SASK>
Subject: naturalisme_videodisque

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 90 21:04:20 EDT
From: matsuba@Writer.YorkU.CA

I am compiling a beginner's bibliography of helpbooks,
guides, introductions, and other essential items that relate
to humanities computing. I would be very grateful for suggestions
about what should go into this bibliography. Publications in all
languages are welcome, but those in French and English would be
particularly useful.

Stephen N. Matsuba
York University
matsuba@writer.yorku.ca