3.1280 American lit, dtp, hymns

Mon, 9 Apr 90 22:22:27 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1280. Monday, 9 Apr 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 8 Apr 90 04:00:00 EDT (11 lines)
From: EIEB360@UTXVM
Subject: 3.1267 American lit.

(2) Date: Mon, 9 Apr 90 07:49 EDT (17 lines)
From: ELFJ@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Subject: 300dpi desktop publishing

(3) Date: 10 Apr 90 00:02:24 bst (41 lines)
From: W.Watson <ERCN94@EMAS-A.EDINBURGH.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: Waddell / Hymns from the Paraclete

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 90 04:00:00 EDT
From: EIEB360@UTXVM
Subject: 3.1267 queries (142)

Re: Hans Borchers' request for information about studies of computers in
American lit., etc.: the best I can do is a general thing-- you might start
with the January 1989 issue of _New Literary History_, a special issue on
Technology and Literary Studies (I think it's volume 20).

I am a subscriber to the Project Gutenberg list.
John Slatin