3.1209 queries (97)

Sun, 25 Mar 90 17:58:56 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1209. Sunday, 25 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 24 Mar 90 01:41:00 EST (6 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Re: 3.1184 new journal; call for papers (105)

(2) Date: Sun, 25 Mar 90 10:22:37 -0500 (EST) (9 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: uuencoded Ps -> MACA

(3) Date: Sun, 25 Mar 90 10:28:11 CST (39 lines)
From: "Christopher W. Donald" <DONALD@UKANVM>
Subject: Copyright laws

(4) Date: 25 March 1990 (13 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Passover

Date: Sat, 24 Mar 90 01:41:00 EST
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>

What would it cost to subscribe to the new Journal, for example?
Kessler at UCL A (IME9JFK@UCLAMVS)

[The reference here is to the e-journal for postmodern studies. --W.M.]