3.1200 Colombia? parser? OED? images of love? (93)

Thu, 22 Mar 90 19:46:21 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1200. Thursday, 22 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 15:58:35 EST (9 lines)
From: LIBACCT3@SUVM
Subject: email colombia

(2) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 16:44:45 CST (17 lines)
From: "Christopher W. Donald" <DONALD@UKANVM>
Subject: Simple parser

(3) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 20:30:00 EST (21 lines)
From: David R. Sewell <dsew@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Subject: Machine-readable OED request

(4) Date: 22 March 1990 (18 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: images of love?

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 15:58:35 EST
From: LIBACCT3@SUVM

I need to know if it is possible to correspond via email or bitnet with
anyone in Bogota, Colombia. Again, I would appreciate anyone with any
contacts or any help.
Joyce Garzon <libacct3@suvm>
Syracuse University