3.1197 ACL 1990; postmodern e-address (76)

Wed, 21 Mar 90 22:00:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1197. Wednesday, 21 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 17:11:52 EST (37 lines)
From: walker@flash.bellcore.com (Don Walker)
Subject: ACL-90 Program and Registration information

(2) Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 20:12:51 -0500 (20 lines)
From: gxs11@po.CWRU.Edu (Gary Stonum)
Subject: Re (or oops): postmodern culture

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 17:11:52 EST
From: walker@flash.bellcore.com (Don Walker)

The printed version of the following program and registration information for
ACL-90 has been mailed to ACL members. Others are encouraged to use the
attached form or write for a program flyer to the following address:
Dr. D.E. Walker (ACL)
Bellcore - MRE 2A379
445 South Street - Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07960-1910, USA
or send net mail to em@flash.bellcore.com or uunet.uu.net!bellcore!em,
specifying "ACL Annual Meeting Information" on the subject line.

ASSOCIATION FOR COMPUTATIONAL LINGUISTICS

28th Annual Meeting
6-9 June 1990
William Pitt Union, 3959 Forbes Avenue
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

--------------------
[A complete version of this announcement is now available on
the file-server, s.v. ACL90 CONFRNCE. A copy may be obtained
by issuing the command -- GET filename filetype HUMANIST -- either
interactively or as a batch-job, addressed to ListServ@UToronto and
*not* to Humanist. Thus on a VM/CMS system, you say interactively:
TELL LISTSERV AT UTORONTO GET filename filetype HUMANIST; to submit
a batch-job, send mail to ListServ@UToronto with the GET command as
the first and only line. For more details see your "Guide to Humanist".
Problems should be reported to David Sitman, A79@TAUNIVM, after you
have consulted the Guide and tried all appropriate alternatives.]