3.1192 where is the postmodern? (22)

Tue, 20 Mar 90 19:24:42 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1192. Tuesday, 20 Mar 1990.

Date: 20 Mar 90 08:55 EST
From: Jim Cahalan <JMCAHAL@IUPCP6.BITNET>
Subject: Postmodern Culture address

The BITNET address that Gary Stonum listed for the new E journal
Postmodern Culture <jmu.ncsuvm.bitnet> was rejected by my university's
system as an "undefined or illegal" address. I'd like to sign up to get
that journal when it gets going. Could Gary or somebody clarify a correct
address so myself and others will be able to connect with it? Thanks,

Jim Cahalan, Graduate Literature <JMCAHAL@IUP.BITNET>
English Dept., 111 Leonard, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Indiana, PA 15705-1094 Phone: (412) 357-2264