3.1185 Hymns from the Paraclete? SGML software? (59)

Mon, 19 Mar 90 20:53:16 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1185. Monday, 19 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: 16 Mar 90 20:51:36 gmt (34 lines)
From: W.Watson <ERCN94@EMAS-A.EDINBURGH.AC.UK>
Subject: Waddell / Hymns from the Paraclete

(2) Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 08:58:06 MST (8 lines)
From: koontz@alpha.bldr.nist.gov
Subject: SGML-Based Software

Date: 16 Mar 90 20:51:36 gmt
From: W.Watson <ERCN94@EMAS-A.EDINBURGH.AC.UK>

A postgraduate friend of mine is trying to get hold of a newly published
book, by

Fr. Chrysogonus WADDELL,
Hymn Collections from the Paraclete
I Introduction and Commentary
II Edition
Cistercian Liturgy Series 8 and 9

The best indication of the publisher that we have is Trappist,
Gethsemani Abbey, 1989. Sorry, we don't have the ISBN.

We believe that 'the Paraclete' is an abbey (in northern France or
Belgium), where a collection of some 280 hymns was assembled, of which
some 150 were by Peter Abelard. We saw the book reviewed in the REVUE
BENEDICTINE, 1989 (which we believe comes out at most twice yearly).
But it hasn't yet appeared in the micro- fiche 'American Books in Print'
for March 1990, found for us by our Reference Librarian; nor (less
surprisingly) in the online catalogues of five or six UK university
libraries.

Can any of your readers help us to obtain the book, or get in touch with
the author ? Many thanks.

Bill Watson @ uk.ac.edinburgh [within U.K. univ net, JANET]
Bill Watson % uk.ac.edinburgh @ UKACRL [from BITNET/EARN]
Bill Watson % uk.ac.edinburgh @ nsfnet-relay.ac.uk [from Internet]