3.1170 Scribe -> rtf; phonetics; Jewish mysticism (78)

Wed, 14 Mar 90 20:26:18 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1170. Wednesday, 14 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 17:33:11 EST (15 lines)
From: dgn612@csc2.anu.OZ.AU (David Nash)
Subject: 3.1165 scribe -> rtf

(2) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 13:36:00 EST (19 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Re: 3.1165 queries (111)

(3) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 16:03:00 EST (19 lines)
From: FZINN@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 17:33:11 EST
From: dgn612@csc2.anu.OZ.AU (David Nash)

(2) Date: Mon, 12 Mar 90 10:13:21 -0500
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>

There is a Mac application "ScribeToWord" of which I have a copy but
haven't had call to use, which claims to do the job you ask about.
Have you checked the info-mac archives?

-DGN