3.1155 AskSam utilities? bar-bar???? (54)

Fri, 9 Mar 90 23:05:46 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1155. Friday, 9 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 09 Mar 90 13:36:48 MET (27 lines)
From: Hans van der Laan <RCDILAA@HDETUD1.TUDELFT.NL>
Subject: AskSam utilities

(2) Date: Fri, 9 Mar 90 14:06:42 EST (7 lines)
From: Tom Thomson <tom@nw.stl.stc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Suhl on e-Bibles (80)

Date: Fri, 09 Mar 90 13:36:48 MET
From: Hans van der Laan <RCDILAA@HDETUD1.TUDELFT.NL>

Being an enthousiastic user of AskSam, I want to do some "Advanced
Importing" of files. My manual shows this topic, but reading
page 3-88 it says:

"... has developed utilities for importing DBASE, comma
delimited, or fixed position files into askSam. Download
these utilities from the Bulletin Board ...".

Downloading from Europe from a Bulletin Board overseas is
quite an undertaking. Or can it be reached via Bitnet?
Does anyone know of a Board in Europe, from where I can download
these utilities ?

Hans

Hans van der Laan Bitnet: RCDILAA@HDETUD1
Delft University of Technology