3.1059 queries (108)

Thu, 15 Feb 90 20:12:33 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1059. Thursday, 15 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Wednesday, 14 February 1990 2226-EST (15 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Augustine-Pelagius Texts

(2) Date: Wednesday, 14 February 1990 2234-EST (20 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Kodak DataShow CGA

(3) Date: 15 February 90, 08:46:50 MEZ (11 lines)
From: UZR106 at DBNRHRZ1

(4) Date: 15 February 1990 (36 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Ph.D. theses; conference proceedings. How important?

Date: Wednesday, 14 February 1990 2226-EST
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS

A postgraduate history student from Macquarie U (Australia)
has inquired about the availability of primary texts relating to
the Augustinian and Pelagian corpora (especially Pelagius,
Epistola ad Demetriadem) on diskette (presumably IBM/DOS).
I know OxfordTA lists selections of Augustine and Pelagius
on the Pauline Epistles. I suspect that CETEDOC (Belgium,
Louvain-le-Neuve) has much of this sort of material, and
perhaps others do as well. What can I tell the anxious
inquirer? Whom may he contact with hopes of success?

Bob Kraft (CCAT)